Monday, December 8, 2025

Strongbad do you have a virus?

 A great week per usual but not a ton to report!


I contracted a little virus and we had to spend 2 days inside just making hundreds of phone calls. Literally hundreds. BUT it was good because we actually made a lot of new friends and had a few lessons over video calls! The work goes on!


An Elder in my zone had a sweater that I've had my eyes on for many weeks. It has a little  Salt Lake City emblem on it and he thrifted it HERE IN VIRGINIA. It's beautiful. And this very Tuesday he gifted it to me!!!!! I'm still beaming about it because I'm so happy. It's huge and it's perfect and it has brought so much sunshine to my soul!!


The work has been a little crazy this week. We have a lot of friends working towards baptism who weren't abel to come to church which is always kind of stressful but I'm letting God take control of it all and putting all my stress and fear on the alter. And since then I've felt awesome. 


We went out last night with some of the youth from the ward and that was so so fun!! I was with Rony who is also 19 and got baptized just 6 months ago and he is an ICON his testimony is inspirational and Iearned a lot from him about how to be a good missionary!!


This week as a mission we've focused on how we can be better disciples DAILY. We talk about the importance of daily prayer and sctripture study and Ilove the phrase we use that "Daily Disciplines Determine Destiny" How true is that!! The efforts that we do each day are what determine the growth of our testimony, personaility, and skills!! I'm working on being better at the little daily stuff!!


That's mostly all. God's aware of you!! I love you!! Look out for small tender mercies every day because they are there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!

  "HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!" ⬆️truly been the quote of my mission and most certainly the quote of this week!! This week I finished tr...