Best week ever!!
Oscar was baptized on Saturday! Literally such a special day to watch him make a covenant with Heavenly Father. Things got crazy with the storm that's blasting the east coast so we ended up having to change it up last minute but it still was so good.
This whole week Oscar wanted to celebrate his baptism so ate crazy! Texas Roadhouse, Mexican Meatballs, Peruvian food, Pupusas, Baleadas, Taquitos, and of course Pizza (literally consumed 4 pizza this week 2 of which were Costco sized) It was insane BUT I'm so so grateful to have people that love me so much and are so gracious and willing to share!
With this storm things were insane and we were 90% sure there was an apocalypse happening people were freaking out lol but honestly valid it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Straight ice falling from the sky like not snow or rain but ice. It sounded like a little piano tune as it hit the ground. So sick.
This week I was reading the talk "Sir We Would Like to See Jesus" HOLY so good. Covenants are what help us to know the Savior!
At the end of the day 10/10 week. I'm so so so so grateful to be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment