Monday, December 1, 2025

 Another good week!! They're flying by but also going slow. I can't explain it accurately but it's so fun!!


It's starting to get really really cold here but we had one last warm day where we did all our studies outside at the River and it was BEAUTIFUL! Highlight for sure!! God took his time with Virginia because it's so pretty!!


Thanksgiving was really fun! We made so many hand turkeys and left them on cars! In the morning we also learned a little authentic Mexican dance and that was really fun. It got me excited to see the Christmas dance this year #rip We also filmed Spanish content for social media for 3 hours and that was slightly dehumanizing but we survived and at the end of it all my video had no volume because the mic was muted the whole time. Rough.✊


Elder Goesche (a senior missionary in our ward) taught a class about the priesthood for our recent converts which was awesome!! He's awesome and it was fun to help our friends learn more about how important the priesthood really is. So fun. 


We had a cool.experience this week where we felt prompted to talk to someone and turns out we were his THIRD contact with missionaries THREE DAYS IN A ROW! He said "wow I guess God's trying to tell me something?" So true Luis!! And I know he's trying to tell you something too!! Sometimes through the still small impressions of the spirit and sometimes through people! He is in relentless pursuif of you! So cool!


Our friends are progressing really well which is so incredible to watch! We have three friends on date for December 14th so please pray for David, Oscar, y Andherzon!


Other notable things:

-got some incredible finds at Black Friday Deals and it was Wednesday so they were $1!

-played Lotería which was so fun!

-watched part of Brother Bear out of the corner of my eye!

-dogs and cats have been popping off so cute per usual

-our friend Angel has been stalking the blog HAHAHAHA

-met a woman with the most defined 6-pack I've ever seen ever. No words


I know that gratitude softens our hearts!! Im so grateful for so much and especially for my Savior Jesus Christ!!


I love you! God loves you! 


Hermana Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!

  "HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!" ⬆️truly been the quote of my mission and most certainly the quote of this week!! This week I finished tr...