Monday, January 19, 2026

"Yeah, I think she's going to hit us"

 This week was awesome!! We had Zone Conference, President Interviews, Noche de Testimonios, and 2 Baptisms! So spiritually filling and so fun! (it's always nice to get out of routine a little bit)


Crazy spiritual promptings this week! We went to go visit a member we've never met and it ended up being the house of someone who goes the the English ward. His name is King and he is from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and we found him as such a crazy time. The story is long and complicated but it was an answer to each of our prayers in a different way. Tender that we have a God who knows all of us. 

Everyday I spend here reminds me that God has a plan for each of us. He knows us personally and he sends deliverance in the perfect way at the perfect time. His time. We had someone come to church this week who I initially met MY FIRST DAY? I distinctly remember our conversation that day in the rain that she wasn't really interested but agreed to get the information and then there she was 4 months later!! AND SHE ACCEPTED THE INVITATION TO BE BAPTIZED FEBRUARY 8TH!!! Huge testimony builder for me that there is power in invitations!! A mission this week was talking about how much joy we can have in our mission if we just LOVE the invitation we get to give, regardless of the response that people have. so true. 

We went to the National Marine Corps Museum today and that was so sick. I was crying the whole time I am not made for that holy cow. So cool though 10/10 would reccomend visiting. 

Other Noteable Things:
-got in a car accident on the freeway. yikes. luckily everyone was ok! 
-a nice man in a parking lot gave me two really nice pens. he was nice.
-ANGEL IS BACK FROM GUATEMALA!!!!!
-Oscar came out and knocked doors with us!! Future missionary???
-Perfect Michael got baptized!! (record for longest baptism in the Potomac River Ward ever)
- yum pupusas with Hermana Machucha!
-made Baleadas (shoutout Makayla's catracha companion)
-Andherson got baptized!
- my fish from home died :( rip Mike Trout


Oscar gets baptized next week and I might exploded into a million pieces of like confetti I am so so excited!!!! I've poured every single ounce of my soul into him and I could not be more stoked. 

God is real. I know it. I know you loves you! I do too!!
Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!

  "HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!" ⬆️truly been the quote of my mission and most certainly the quote of this week!! This week I finished tr...