Last week of the transfer!! I am officially graduated from training!! It feels crazy to think I'm not going to live in Woodbridge forever but we are just learning to love change and we'll see what happens!!
This week we met lots of people! Lots of lessons! Lots fell through! And church got cancelled!! Crazy!
We had some great lessons with our friend Angel before he left for Guatemala. Tragic. But I love him and I wish him so well!
Because church was cancelled we weren't going to be able to take the Sacrament which we were really disapointed about BUT members save the day per usual and we got to go to a members house and have a little Sacrament meeting. It was SO meaningful to take the Sacrament in such an individual way. Just three pieces of bread on a plate and three cups of water. And how true is that!!! The Atonement is so personal! I'm so grateful for the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for me so he could know me personally and individually!! He is there master healer and the reason we can have new beginnings! So inspiring. So beautiful.
We had Zone Conference and it was so so good. All focused on the Savior and I learned how to daily plan wayyyy better! I'm a new woman. We talked a lot about courage and what we can do to be more courageous. Food for thought!
Other notable things:
-filmed more content. yikes.
-showed my friend Edwin lacrosse and he loved it. #spreadthegame
-met Scrappy. one of my favorite dogs here so far.
-JOYS - Jesus Offers You Smiles
- Webster (our neighbor) was HILARIOUS i can't explain but I'm dead.
- exchange with Sister Wallin! fun!
- went to historic Occoquan!
I love you!! God loves you!!
Hermana Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment