Monday, February 2, 2026

HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!

 "HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!"




⬆️truly been the quote of my mission and most certainly the quote of this week!!

This week I finished training Hermana Bell and seriously what a privledge. She is an incredible missionary and one of my greatest friends ever. We both grew a ton and I'm so lucky to know her!

Crazy news and then even CRAZIER news!!

I officially left the Potomac River ward. Tears. I've spent my entire mission in Woodbridge and I couldn't be more grateful for that area and that ward. They seriously loved me so hard and every single one of them changed my life. Seriously!

Ok now for the craziest part. 

I'm serving in Spring Lake (tbh no idea where I am) and my companion? HERMANA MORALES! MY TRAINER! I've only spent one transfer of my mission without Hermana Morales so this is so exciting! And we're STLing the Spanish Zone so my Spanish is about to be stretched and grow so much!!

We had our new Spanish Stake Meeting and it was INCREDIBLE!!! Seeing all the members was so beautiful and having a stake is going to change everything here. Genuinley stoked out of my mind!

Other Noteable Things:
-saw Oscar with everyone together!
- used an ATM to try and do laundry!
- Zone Pday!!! So so fun (always said I never want to be a mate RM but I'm starting to be persuaded that its good. Had some today straight from Uruguay and definitely better!)

Overall, some really hard stuff happened this week, yet overall I'm the happiest I've ever been! Focusing on Jesus Christ who is the source of ALL joy has changed everything for me!! Also if you're looking for a good talk, Compensatory Blessings by Elder Gerald Cerr is SO good. The Atonement of Jesus Christ covers EVERYTHING!!

I love you! God loves you! I love my mission but it is because I love Jesus Christ!

Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!

  "HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!" ⬆️truly been the quote of my mission and most certainly the quote of this week!! This week I finished tr...