Hello all! Merry Christmas! The new transfers started and I am out of training and now training a new missionary! Hermana Bell is AWESOME! She's eager to learn and super committed and a super mega athlete so I'm getting back into shape which is good.I am still in the Potomic River Ward in Woodbridge which is awesome the members are great so I'm really happy about that!
Tuesday I saw World Peace in action in the morning and then the most opposite of world peace I've ever seen. It was insane. Then I had to say goodbye to Hermana Morales and Hermana McGee which was painful because I love them so much. Truly some of my best friends. BUT it's ok and God needs us in other places right now.
This week we had so many member meals (per usual) but even more because of transfers and so we had 4 member meals in one day!! I thought I might die!! It was wonderful though and I love the members and they are so kind. They bought me presents for Christmas and these women know me so well they got me my favorite Jabon Zote! I promise you this stuff will change your life forever, it is incredible, amazing, and a game changer!! I love it. We sang lots of carols and did lots of service!
I've been feeling a lot of guidance from the Spirit about how I can do the missionary work- where to go, who to visit, where to study and that has been awesome! We knocked a door and it turned out it was someone Hermana Bell knew! He had just gotten heart surgery and needed lots of help lifting stuff into his truck so we got to do that and have a delicious meal and lesson together!
On Saturday we had pancakes with the Stake President which is always a fun morning because I LOVE PRESIDENT AND SISTER BLAIR!!! For my fun fact I talked about my rubber duck collection and they gave me duck!! It was awesome. And for a little Sisters Activity we did a White Elephant and I got two more rubber ducks today so that is a win.
ALSO two recent converts went to the temple for the first time this week and my soul shattered into a million pieces because that is incredible and I'm so happy for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment