We had SUPER MEGA REJECTION this week which was crazy! Doors slammed and yelled at the whole 9 yards and it was crazy! I laughed so hard though I have been so blessed and it's getting easier to just laugh and feel light hearted so that's good!
We had a mission tour from Elder Holland and Elder Cuvuliar and they taught us a lot!! I was reminded of how important using the Book of Mormon is and how relatable is can be to all of us! We are all experiencing things that the Book of Mormon can help with!! I know its true!! It has helped me so much to feel peace!! I got to sit next to Elder Cuvuliar at lunch and we hyped up my bff Elder Schmitt. Love it.
We have transfers tomorrow so we'll see what happens over here!!
-bought matching skirts!!
-crazy savers hauls!
-so many cats!!
-Freddys again!!
-went ice skating!
-led the music in church!!
-celebrated dia de los muertos!
-saw the most beautiful baby I've ever seen ever
-wore a jean trench coat!
- ran in a crazy rain storm
-was a biking missionary for the day!!
-go dodgers!!
Please pray for Santos and Rosa!! They are such lights to me!!
Love you all!! God loves you!!
Hermana Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment