Such a good week out here!! Life is crazy but it's full of good!!
There's a lot of times when it's easy to feel pretty down when so many people here are living such challenging lives but whenever I feel that way God always provides! I got to see a video of a corgi in a wheelchair doing a race and it changed my heart. It was so incredibly touching. That is humanity. I love it.
In other news WE'RE STAYING IN POTOMIC!!!! I am stoked out of my mind!!! And WITH HERMANA MORALES??? So fun. We get to train a new Sister as well!! Hermana McGee is awesome and I can already tell this transfer is going to be SO FUN! Our whole district is the same too!! I love it.
Our friend Santos is getting baptized on Sunday!!! He is incredible and inspires me everyday. He has sacrificed so much for the gospel and it is so beautiful. Good reminder to me of what's important!
It's been fun bringing Hermana McGee to all our favorite places and people in Woodbridge!! I love it here!
This week I've been thinking a lot about simplicity. A lot of people we talk to everyday have extremely complicated lives and situations, and I think that is what makes the gospel so appealing! We can find simplicity!! I've kind of boiled it down to 4 steps
1. Prepare!
2. Show up!
3. Act!
4. Review and Evaluate!
At the end of the day this is what God asks of me as a missionary and of all of us as disciples of Jesus Christ! We prepare our best but then we just show up and act! After we review and evaluate where we can improve! Showing gratitude for Gods help and repenting for the places we fall short! So simple! I love it!
-got my tooth fixed!!
-Hermana McGee has great clothes. Big blessing
-went to Dennys!
-watched an amazing soccer game. officially a Barcelona fan.
-had fun member meals!
-know a little more Spanish everyday!
I love you all so so dearly!! God's got you!! Have a good week! Lmk if you have any soccer footage I'm a big fan now apparently!
Hermana Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment