Monday, November 17, 2025

EDIT Best week ever!!

 [transcribed from an audio message]

Okay this is probably the most inconvenient thing I could send but I just don't have time to type so but I would rather send something than nothing because this week was sooo good! We had Santo’s baptism which was incredible and amazing and was my first baptism on the mission Of someone that like we taught all the way through and it was literally so good and so spiritual and probably the best day of my life that was so so beautifulWe yes it was just amazing and he bore his testimony and it was so touching and it's like my happiest memory  so that was amazing and we have another friend David who’s also on date to be baptized, his date is December 7th, and we met him this week And he's amazing and so I'm so excited to keep we'll see you later tonight and later this week so keep David in your prayers cause he's awesome. This week We've just been running Trio life which is so fun we went to the marina to go look at the Potomac a couple of times this week So fun we went to the marina to go look at the Potomac a couple of times this week and that was so fun, we’ll do our calls as we walk along it  really awesome my companions are literally amazing so that has been so fun Virginia is kind of like Utah in that some days it’s like freezing and the next day it’s really hot and sometimes you’re so cold but then at night you’re sweating…So we've been trying to navigate that  because we'll leave in the morning with our huge coats on and then it's like so hot but then when we wear short sleeves then it’s freezing so just try to see that. Our friend on her he brought us to get like ice cream this week which was so so fun I had a delicious banana split it was so good. Our other friend bolari he gave me a little haircut! Helped kinda shave the back of my head,  I love it it's been super nice. He also shaved my eyebrows up, he's a really good barber, I’m so grateful. Obviously ate some amazing meals this week per usual, saw some of my favorite cats which is always a big highlight, the members here are just so so nice and they are so kind to us and so gracious and they feed us so much which is so kind of them and honestly a sacrifice for a lot of them. A low light of this week is that they discontinued the penny, and hermana mcgee had a generational crash-out about it and fair And fair because it was quite sad but I was laughing so hard about it. I got to use a bathroom at a gas station that was like outside. I can't even explain it but it was like the most intriguing event of my life. I was like what is happening where am I. They gave me a key that was attached to like a numchuck which was crazy, but it saved me so that’s valid. What else happened this week, this upcoming week we get to go to the temple to have a combined Fireside with the DC North Mission which will be so awesome I'm so excited, even just to see the temple grounds is always a pleasure. This week has been so good, so many miracles every single day; it's so fun I feel so happy which is so exciting and I was like…surprised cuz I thought I was going to be a little bit more scared and sad, but no it's been so fun and there's good to find in every day, even when it’s hard. So my little spiritual thought for all of you today is honestly just based on the members of my ward, they are incredible missionaries and it's made me think a lot about how we can be better just as member missionaries or full-time missionaries, whatever that looks like in your life right now, but how can we just be better examples of Jesus Christ and all the things that we do? I had a lot of interactions this week with people of different faiths and they had so many insightful things to share, and it grew my testimony a lot to hear Savior or the way that they can be more like him and the way that they treat others and especially those that are not of the same Faith as us of the same thing as you just making sure that we have that respect that Curiosity that genuine kindness for people it changes everything and I have been so blessed by the people here in Virginia and especially here in Woodbridge who are just so considerate and so kind people whenever they reject us are so nice and they always tell us that they're so grateful for our message they're so grateful for the work that we're doing in that I don't know everyone here's life just like really is focused on God and on the Savior and that's something that I'm trying to work on too it's just how can I have that focus in my life that can keep me a little bit more grounded and humble and diligent the things that I'm doing so let me know your thoughts I'm so sorry that this is an audio message that's annoying but it is what it is for this week and I will send a better one I swear but I hope y'all have a great week I love you all so much if you want to just keep a few folks in your prayers we would love prayers for Santos, the newest member of the Church, and ANHIL, our friend Rosa, our friend David, and Balardi – he’s trying to pass his driver’s license test. I love you all and hope you have a great week, ok byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!

  "HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!" ⬆️truly been the quote of my mission and most certainly the quote of this week!! This week I finished tr...