Wednesday, September 17, 2025

One Month?

Hola!!
Great week here at the MTC! Believe it or not next Wednesday I'll be flying to Washington D.C! It's so crazy that this is my last week here but also kind of feel like I've lived here my whole life so I'm not really sure ahah but I'm stoked to get out there! 

This week was quick and had tons of spiritual moments! 

Last Thursday I hit one month as a missionary! Super crazy! We had a little party and Hermana Miles' lovely mother sent us so much food and we grubbed and watched some Book of Mormon videos before we went to bed! It was so fun! Shoutout Makayla and my parents for sending some treats. You guys are phenomenal. 

We started SYL this week so everything we say has to be in Spanish no matter where we are so in our rooms, in the lunchroom everywhere which is rough ahah. All of our district got their re-assignments which was pretty exciting! We'll be all over the U.S!

This week we had a really really good devotional by Elder and Sister Brown of the seventy! They talked with so much passion and authenticity and it was so moving. He talked about the parable of the talents in Matthew but how those can represent some different things as a missionary! Our purpose, testimony, passion, voice, etc. etc! He talked about how Jesus Christ is the perfect example of not burying our talents! One of my favorite things that he said was how every opportunity, calling, assignment we get is an opportunity to create TRUST with our maker!! So inspiring! He talked about how sin can make us want to hide but that the perfect place to hide is in the covers of the Atonement!! I love that!! I know that Jesus Christ loves us and when we come to him we will find forgiveness and peace! 

Gods got you! He loves you!! I love the gospel! 

Hermana Miller

pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!

  "HOLY I AM SO LUCKY!!!" ⬆️truly been the quote of my mission and most certainly the quote of this week!! This week I finished tr...