Another week here at the MTC!
We taught an HOA in Spanish on Saturday and it was super difficult but it was still good! I understood more than I was expecting so that was good but speaking is still a weak spot for me.
This week I've been finding a lot of answers in the scriptures! The mission has pointed out a lot of my flaws and weaknesses in my character which is always humbling ahah but it's good!! I'm learning to rely more on Jesus Christ to help me to comfort those in need of comfort and mourn with those who mourn. I'm so grateful that the Atonement is ENABLING because that is so what I need right now!!
Highlight of the week tho was probably when I got an insane pen stain out of an elders shirt and it was one of my proudest moments I got it out so well I was so impressed. I'll attach a photo don't even worry.
Besides that just doing the usual! Trying to learn Spanish one day at a time! Went to the Payson Temple today super exciting! Had an amazing devotional from Elder Peter Johnson he is so awesome.
I love Jesus Christ! I love being a missionary! I love you guys!!
Hermana Miller
PS my fellow cougs please let me know how lacrosse tryouts go and what is going on and all that good stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment